Pet Deodorizing & Sanitizing Spray
- Natural and non-toxic
- Pet and kid safe product
- Reduces presence of flies
- Eliminates odors within 2 hours
- 100% biodegradable and safe for lawns
- Kills bacteria and viruses known to cause human illness
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We are committed to servicing and exceeding your expectations. If you are ever unhappy with our service, please give us a chance to make it right and you will not have to pay for it.
As poop scoopers remove dog waste from your lawn, they apply a spot-out treatment which deodorizes, and destroys waste remnants, leaving your lawn with a fresh clean scent.
*Pet Deodorizing & Sanitizing Spray Pricing
Pet Deodorizing & Sanitizing Spray Service
*Please Note: Pet Deodorizing & Sanitizing Spray is only offered during Spring, Summer, and Fall months. Also, Deodorizing & Sanitizing Spray is not a stand alone service, and must be added to a dog waste removal service. This service is also not offered for "Spring Clean" services.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, and electronic payments through checkfree.com. Invoices are sent at the beginning of each month.
Please note: There is a $6 late payment fee if payment is not received by due date. Also, if payment is late more than once past 30 days, we will require you to pay in advance.
See what other cities we service besides Schaumburg, IL
Addison, Algonquin, Antioch, Arlington Heights, Bannockburn, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Beach Park, Bellwood, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Buffalo Grove, Carol Stream, Cary, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Deer Park, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Dunning, Elk Grove Village, Elmhurst, Elmwood park, Evanston, Fox River Grove, Franklin Park, Glencoe, Glendale Heights, Glenview, Grayslake, Green Oaks,Gurnee, Hainesville, Hanover Park, Hawthorne Woods, Highland Park, Highwood, Hoffman Estates, Huntley, Indian Creek, Inverness, Island Lake, Itasca, Jefferson Park, Kenilworth, Kildeer, Lake Barrington, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, Lake in the Hills, Lake Villa, Lake Zurich, Lakemoor, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Lindenhurst, Lombard, Long Grove, McHenry, Melrose Park, Mettawa, Mortan Grove, Mt. Prospect, Mundelein, Niles, Norridge, North Barrington, North Chicago, North Lake, Northbrook, Northfield, Norwood Park, Old Mill Creek, Palatine, Park City, Park Ridge, Port Barrington, Portage Park, Prospect Heights, Riverwoods, Roselle, Rosemont, Round Lake, Round Lake Beach, Round Lake Heights, Round Lake Park, Schaumburg, Skokie, South Barrington, Stone Park, Streamwood, Third Lake, Tower Lakes, Vernon Hills, Villa Park, Volo, Wadsworth, Wauconda, Waukegan, Wheaton, Wheeling, Wilmette, Winnetka, Winthrop Harbor, Zion.
Important To Know
Please help us, help you. Below are some things to remember so we can provide you with the best service possible:
- Please make sure your yard is easily accessible.
- Lawns must be cut on a regular basis without large amounts of leaves or debris. Poop Scoopers can only pick up what they see.
- Gates need to be unblocked by snow and free to move. If we are unable to get in your yard and you are not home, we will return the following week and you will be charged for a service visit.
- Aggressive dogs must be left indoors on scheduled service days. Poop Scoopers will ring your door bell if the dogs are out. If you are not home, we will be unable to service your lawn and you will be charged for the service visit.
- Please let us know at least two days in advance if you need to temporarily suspend service.
- We will work through most weather, but snow, rain, and severe cold can cause us to postpone our work that day. We will do our best to make up that work later during the week. However, if prolonged weather prevents us from working the rest of the week, you will not be charged for those missed days.
- The Doggy Detail office is closed on the following major holidays; Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Labor Day. Typically, service will return the following day.
Doggy-Detail Service Policy for Bad Weather
As you know, our weather can be harsh depending on the time of year. There can be multiple days of heavy snowfall, dangerously cold temperatures, extreme heat, or severe thunder storms/lightning. It’s usually at this time questions about our service and billing are raised. Therefore, we feel it is very important to remind everyone of our bad weather service policy.
In the event there is bad weather on your service day, we will do our best to make up that work later during the week. However, if prolonged weather prevents us from working the rest of the week, we will return the next scheduled service day.
Also, please keep in mind that your dog is still going to the bathroom outside, regardless of the weather. Therefore, dog waste is accumulating. Because of this, we will continue billing you as if we serviced your home. To help better explain this policy of continued billing we have listed some common questions below:
- Q. “Why am I being charged for a service when you are not there?”
- A. Your dog is still going to the bathroom outside regardless of how bad the weather is. Therefore, our field collector is going to have twice the amount of waste to collect. In other words, if we skip your house due to bad weather, there will be twice the amount of waste to collect the following the following week.
- Q. “Our dog waste is covered by snow, so why should we still pay?”
- A. For three very good reasons:1.) When it is not snowing outside, we are able to locate and collect the dog waste. We do this by following dog tracks and looking through the thin top layers of the snow which have melted revealing the location of the waste.2.) Your dog typically goes in the same areas, so we can collect the waste before they track it in your house.
3.) Maintaining your lawn throughout winter helps when the snow does start to melt. Not only for appearance, but will save you money on spring clean-up cost. Customers who pay for residual service DO NOT incur a “Spring Clean” charge come spring.